Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Fever=Goodness!


Easter is rolling in this weekend, and I can't help but feel uplifted. Although I'm not going anywhere, or doing any special things, I just feel happy that all the spring things are coming to life again. I have a passion for flowers and other vegetation, love bunny rabbits, and enjoy the sunshine like none other. Every year I get "spring fever" but I've got to be honest when I admit how much I look forward to this feeling every year! In two weeks I'm going to Kentucky, Louisville specifically, with my Uncle Tim to see Churchill Downs, and the quaint Southern charm of the city. This will be our second annual trip to KY and I have to say, I am thoroughly looking forward to it. I find myself becoming more positive when I have many good things to look forward to, and I hope this positivity turns into productivity. I recently read a motivating self-help guide called The Dip by Seth Godin, that gave some really interesting advice. With these new tactics I'd like to transform my unsuccessful side into a producer of results. My dad and I are both on the same level these days in this department, and I hope we can motivate each other and support each other into success! This may seem rather abstract or philosophical but it's what's on my mind, and I don't really believe in holding back dominant thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment