Monday, April 26, 2010

Kitty Cats for Kayla


I love cats. Although there are many people who love their dogs, and claim to hate our feline friends, I would just like to announce that I am kitty crazy. I love animals in general but as I get older and contemplate what my first pet will be. I thought many times I'd like a yorkie, as they are about the size of a cat and have hair that's not as messy as fur, they still have to be walked, groomed and kept occupied. A friendly cat however is clean, independent and most important, an affectionate snuggle buddy! My family recently got a seal point himalayan cat we call Milo, and he is by far the best kitty I have ever known. I miss him so much, he has the most adorable doll face, and softest little body! I definitely think that I will get a himalayan kitten, they're just too perfect. If it were up to me, I would choose a white girl and name her La Perla, after the fine Italian lingerie! She'll be that satiny-cashmere feel of a luxury bathrobe... Kayla And Lala- what a marvelous pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment