Monday, April 5, 2010

Kay-La à La Lobster


This weekend I was stupid. I don't know how many times I have done this to myself, but clearly I haven't learned yet... the sun is still very strong on hazy, breezy days! Agh! Saturday afternoon I underestimated the sun and opted out of wearing an SPF for the day... bad move. My sunburn has made my skin a into a painful, raspberry embarrassment! I despise getting burned, as this is connected with melanoma and premature wrinkles, sunspots, etc. Thankfully, I have my aloe lotion that will hopefully heal my pain stricken dermis, and alleviate my discomfort. On a more positive note... the weather outside today is beautiful! All the trees have buds/are in bloom, the flowers are opening up, the pollen is driving my eyes wild! I love it! Spring is such an uplifting season, definitely a mood-booster pour moi! I am so excited to hit the beach when school gets out, God knows I'll have to sit under the darn beach umbrella and wear my SPF 55 to escape any "overexposure!"

No comments:

Post a Comment