Thursday, April 29, 2010

Get Your Golf On!


It may be finals week, but you know what? I don't want to write about tests and study routines. This afternoon I've been thinking about golf. I have not played in a long, long, long, long, long time and have been in the mood to swing the clubs lately. Not to mention, I've seen some really cute golf outfits that encourage me only that much more to get out on there. I love the sound of the driver head smacking the ball against the hush of the course. I love shoving a tee in the ground and looking down at that perfectly balanced ball just waiting to fly. Dad is a big fan of golf, and never thought he'd be able to play again until he got a knee replacement however, last year he went out a few times, and volia! He was able to keep up, due to a better diet and daily exercise! I would really love to play a round with Dad, he was the first person ever to watch me swing, and I'm sure we would have a lot of laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment