Thursday, July 15, 2010

Grandma Knows Best?


I've been hanging out with my Grandma lately and for some odd reason she keeps bringing up marriage. Funny thing is, she's discouraging it! Not entirely, but suggesting I put it on hold, (as if it's even a upcoming event!) She cracks me up, telling me about her mother-in-law's hang ups, or the outrageous situations married couples get themselves into, for ex. financial difficulties, power struggles or annoying quirks one now has to live with. In her own words "marriage at it's best is tough, you got that Kayla? T-U-F-F tuff!" I don't really know why this is her topic of conversation these days, but all the same it is entertaining. SOOO, I decided to bemuse the woman and show her my dream engagement ring to make her think I was dying to be a bride! She was hilarious, telling me how carat-crazy I am... it was great. However, if any of you future fiances would like to know what ring I like just refer to the photo. Tiffany Emerald Cut Ring 1.5 carats looks best on my hand =)

No comments:

Post a Comment